Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mommy's evening out!

Today, I would just like to publicly thank my wonderful husband for a really fun evening!! This morning after church, I jokingly said to my husband "You know what would be nice? If you watched Michelle's kids & our kids and you let me & Michelle go out." His response?? "OK" Where did I find this guy?? So, after making sure he was serious like a thousand times, I called Michelle and told her the unbelieveble news!! So, after leaving Brad with a 6 year old, a 5 year old, a 2 year old & a 21 month old, off we went!! We started out at Applebee's for dinner, and then we realized that we didn't know what to do with ourselves!! We decided on a lazy stroll thru Target (yeah, we go out with no kids and we choose to go to Target!!) Then we felt bad and we headed home. It was all of 9pm. Brad had the little one asleep, and when we walked in the door, he was playing with the 2 year old with her little horses. The big girls were not too happy that we arrived home. (they were expecting a sleep over) Michelle & I were just amazed!!

So honey - Thank you, for being the best husband ever!!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice guy! I hear ya on the Target trip. My best friend and I had an afternoon out and we ended up walking around Babies R Us!

    ReplyDelete