Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Crazy day!


Today was not supposed to be a work day for me, but I filled in for a co-worker. She is sooo nice & would have done the same thing for me. Her daughter was coming for a visit. However, I will never do it again!! Wednesday is apparently the busiest day at the Kids Kastle in the YMCA. Along with the exceptionally large number of kids, it seemed that all of the babies were either teething or poopy, the preschoolers were CRAZY, a worker forgot to come in to work, Ethan was crabby, toddlers were hitting & stealing toys... I can't tell you how happy I was to come home!! And I really like my job!! My good friend Michelle came in today & gave me a really cool neck shaped heat pack!! How perfect!! I was really looking forward to using it after a long day at the Kastle. I had it on no more than 10 minutes when the kids wanted in on the fun. Here is a picture of Lauren. She not only stole my new hot pack, but wanted me to make her a cup of tea. Who needed to relax?? I guess she needs her time too!!

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny! Kids always want what Mommy or Daddy has- if we have it, it must be something good!

    ReplyDelete