Saturday, January 3, 2009

A little about us



Today, I would like to introduce my family to you. They are my everything!!

My wonderful husband Bradley. He is a Restaurant General Manager for Border Foods and the breadwinner for our family. He loves his family time, but also enjoys his league bowling nights out.

Our sweet little girl Lauren. She is in Kindergarten and she is loving it!! She loves to read, write, draw & color, anything crafty, she is all over it. She is a hard worker and is ahead of her class academically. Lauren is also a great swimmer and she is involved in Daisy Girl Scouts.

Our tough little guy Ethan. He takes the term "daddy's boy" to the next level. This is tough for me, but Brad eats it up. Ethan in a word is hilarious. He is always doing something that makes us laugh. He seems to think that he is his big Sissy's age, so he feels that nothing is off limits to him.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Mindy. Such a great way to keep in touch and see your beautiful pictures and what your days are like.

    I am so proud of you and your perfect family - Of course, I may be a little prejudiced.

    Grandma M.

    ReplyDelete