Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cinderella Ballet


Finally!! The day has come for the Cinderella Ballet!! We have been looking forward to this day for over 2 months!! We were given the opportunity to go to this ballet through Girl Scouts.

For those of you who knew me as a child, you can imagine how I had been looking forward to this!!

I am not sure who was more excited for this, me or Lauren!!

Lauren was soooo good during the performance, much better than many people much older than her. She really seemed to respect the ballet at this young age. She was really funny at the first intermission. She said "I just don't understand one thing, why aren't they talking?"


We even got to have the girls go onstage after the performance and have their pictures taken on the stage with some of the cast!!

We had such a fun Mommy - Lauren day!! I am really blessed to have such a great daughter!!

I Love You Lauren!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment