Tuesday, February 23, 2010

my sick kiddo.

Took Lauren home from school today with a fever of 101.5. She never told anyone that she didn't feel well,I only knew cause she cried when I almost didn't make it to have lunch with her. I thought she felt really warm when I comforted her, but I chalked it up to the fact that they have to eat lunch with snowpants & boots on cause they go outside right afterwards. Then she would not eat her lunch, she said that her throat hurt... (must be bad if PB & J is rough on your throat...) So I brought her up to the nurses office & sure enough... 101.5. Poor little lady, she was so excited to get a new book in her KIWI pack that she ignored how she was feeling...

Get better quick Lauren!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Lauren. And I'm LOL at the snowpants & boots...around here they'd NEVER send the kids out if there was snow. COME ON! The fresh air is good for them!

    Does that make me sound like an old lady?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teachers would be batty by December if they didn't let them out!! There is snow here from late Oct till late April. Can you imagine them being cooped up that long??? They don't go out if the wind chill is below zero, though.

    ReplyDelete