Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

As per my resolution for 2010 of being & staying up to date on my blog, I am going to start fresh today!! I will be filling in the posts from November & December in the next few days, but I am not going to risk getting behind on the current stuff.

For New Years, Brad had to close at the store, and the kids & I were invited to a friends house to watch the ball drop!! Together, our 5 kids actually made it to see the east coast ball drop!!
(I think they would have made it to the real thing too)
Here is Chase, Ethan, Lauren, Samantha & Mason just before the ball dropped in Times Square!!

Happy New Year to all my family & friends. 2009 has seen Brad & I celebrate 11 years together, our 7th wedding anniversary, our little man, Ethan turning 2, learning to talk, Lauren turning 7 and starting the first grade. My best friend in the whole world got married & moved off to California and my brother-in-law, Brian got engaged!! Here's to 2010, shall it bring good luck, good health, good times, good friends and a new sister-in-law!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Mindy - so glad you are starting up again on your blog - the kids are so, so gorgeous. I love seeing their pictures and what is going on in their lives. Love you Grandma Miller

    ReplyDelete