Thursday, September 3, 2009

Product review - Avon Jillian Dempsey eye color

I don't know about you, but for me easy and quick is a prerequisite when I am doing anything for myself. Especially something like makeup. All women seem to have that "thing" that they feel they can't leave the house without "making up".
For me, it is my eyes.


What I like about this eye color is that it is all in one.
Avon's Jillian Dempsey eyecolor is my secret to 30 second eyes.

1. With your finger, smooth on a little bit of the highlight cream just under your brow. For a little added effect, put a tiny smudge on the inner corners of your eye (next to the nose)
2. With your eye brush, smooth the lighter color onto the bottom 2/3rd of the eyelid.

3. Line the lashes with Avon Smooth Over eye definer (I use Blackest Black)4. Use your favorite mascara.
Voila!! This is a perfect look for daytime.

If you want to create a more dramatic nighttime or special occasion look, just use the darker color in the crease and to the outside of the eye.

I am a little bit biased to this brand, I do sell Avon. If you would like to order or just browse the catalog, you can view my Avon Store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment