Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday morning with Andrea & the snowball!!



We had a great night last night!! After the Bday Party, my best friend Andrea came up to Brainerd!

Lauren, Andrea & I went to the orchestra concert that Lauren won tickets to at school!! We had a really nice time!! (good thing, cause Brad would have hated it!!!)

So, it was pretty nice out and Brad opened the back door up. Ethan saw his opportunity, and pounced on it!!! He loves to throw snowballs!! He grabbed one and brought it in and tried to get us all with it!! Here, he is trying to get Lauren, but she hid behind Andrea!! Ahhhhh!!!!

1 comment:

  1. snow in april, man I do NOT miss MN.... I remember it snowing on my bday a lot, and the first bday in Virginia I was in awe b/c we were wearing warm weather clothes, LOL

    ReplyDelete