Sunday, February 8, 2009

Preparation for the week ahead...



I was under the impression that things were going to get less hectic after the holidays... I was soooo wrong!! I think that things just keep getting busier!! This is the first year that I have felt like this, so I am assuming that it is because Lauren is in school now & she keeps me busy. (You would think that with her gone 6 1/2 hours a day that I would have more time on my hands!!)

So, this week I have so much to plan for. Monday Girl Scouts, Tuesday Work all day & Swimming, Wednesday TAX lady, housework and packing for the weekend, Thursday Work all day, Friday leave for Coon Rapids!!

At our Girl Scout meeting on Monday, we will be having our Investiture Ceremony. This is a candle ceremony where the girls become official Daisies. We also will begin writing to our pen pals in South Carolina, and learning about them and their state. We will be getting ready for World Thinking day as well. We are going to be researching Ireland. We will make food, wear clothing (instead of traditional Irish dress, we will be dressing in the uniforms of the "Ladybird Guides" the Irish Girl Scouts!!) & learn and share all about Ireland. Ethan will be joining us too...

Here is a pic of the kiddo's relaxing watching a movie before bed tonight... aren't they sweet??

2 comments:

  1. Man...you do sound busy! It sounds like you're having lots of fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. angelo thought ethan was him,LOL

    ReplyDelete